From a standard room to a deluxe suite, you can be assured that your dog will have a comfortable indoor sleeping quarter. You will have the option to select from a standard room or a suite.
During the day, each dog will enjoy personal outdoor covered patios that provides plenty of choice between shade and sunlight for the most relaxing and comfortable stay possible.
Studies have shown that a lot of daily activities are necessary for a happier and healthier dog. This is our driving motivation to commit to making this vacation the best your dog has ever had. We highly recommend for you to take advantage of our discounted daily activity packages. This will keep your pet always looking forward to the next day.
Depending on your dogs needs and temperament, we offer the following:
- Group Sessions – For those who prefer to socialize, we offer a 30 minute group or an All Day Group Play with other dogs. All sessions are conducted in our play yard and are supervised by a staff member who will join in the fun – if they let him! (Only for neutered or spayed dogs who are social).
- Private Pet ‘N’ Play Sessions – For our guests that prefer individual attention, a private session of one-on-one fun is perfect for a bit of exercise.
- Nature Walks – To maintain the similar routine from home, your pet can enjoy a brisk walk with one of our kennel technicians up to four times a day. This is highly recommended for our guests over 7 of age.
- Yummy Treats- After a long day of playing we love to cool our guest down with a delicious Frosty paw ice cream(peanut butter and/or vanilla flavored ice cream).
- Kong Delight- Kong filled with peanut butter and treats are a great way to keep your furry friend busy throughout the day.
Before you enroll your pets in one of our interactive play programs…
These are fast paced, rigorous play situations and, as with children playing sports, minor injuries such as soreness, sprains, strains or joint injuries can occur. While we monitor the level of activity, it is impossible to control all situations or to know the athletic limitations or predisposed genetic conditions of every pet. For this reason, we can not assume liability for injuries that a pet may cause to itself or another pet while engaged in these activities. If your pet is older we ask that you take careful consideration of all these factors before enrolling your pet in these programs.
All Campers are required to provide proof of up to date vaccinations prior to check in. The following vaccinations are required for all campers:
Vaccinations may be faxed or emailed.
Fax: (760) 433-3089
All campers participating in any social play must be neutered or spayed.
To secure your reservation we require a deposit equivalent to one night of boarding. This deposit will also go towards your pet’s stay. If you no longer need your reservation, you must cancel at least 48 hours before your check in date in order to receive a full refund for your deposit.
*New Client Discount off first invoice*
*Lifetime Discount for all Active-Duty Military*
*Discounts not applicable for Basic Package*
*Prices are per camper, multiple pets are eligible for multiple pet discount. Please ask for more details.
*Discounts not applicable for Basic Package*
We do not accept personal items except food and medication. We provide all campers with bedding, food and water bowls, treats, toys, leashes and collars. We also provide our own food unless you would like to bring in your own food individually bagged per serving.
Holidays At Oceanside Pet Hotel
We love the holidays here at Oceanside Pet hotel, almost as much as the dogs here! During the holiday season we do experience a few changes that we would like to make aware to all of our clients!
Due to increased volume during the holiday season, we require a $70 reservation deposit per pet to guarantee your stay. You must cancel at least 10 days before your Check-In date to receive a full refund for your deposit.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS:
During the holidays our hours of operation do change. Please call to speak with one of our receptionists for hour changes.
During the holidays all packages have a $10 price adjustment.
PERSONAL ITEMS :
Due to the increased volume, during the holidays we provide all toys, bedding, treats, food and water bowls. Other than food and medication, we will not accept personal items. If you are providing your own food or medication, we ask that it is individually bagged per feeding, per pet.